Friday, April 9, 2010

Why God Created Woman




And God said,

When I created the heavens and the earth, I spoke
them into being. When I created man, I formed him from
the dust of the Earth and breathed life into his
nostrils. But you, woman, I fashioned after I breathed
the breath of life into man because your nostrils are
too delicate. I allowed a deep sleep to come over him
so I could patiently and perfectly fashion you. Man
was put to sleep so that he could not interfere with
the creativity. From one bone I fashioned you. I chose
the bone that protects man’s life. I chose the rib,
which protects his heart and lungs and supports him,
as you are meant to do.”

“Around this one bone I shaped you. I modeled you. I
created you perfectly and beautifully. Your
characteristics are as the rib, strong yet delicate
and fragile. You provide protection for the most
delicate organ in man, his heart. His heart is the
center of his being; his lungs hold the breath of
life. The rib cage will allow itself to be broken
before it will allow damage to the heart. Support man
as the rib cage supports the body.”

“You were not taken from his feet, to be under him,
nor were you taken from his head, to be above him. You
were taken from his side, to stand beside him and be
held close to his side. You are my perfect angel. You
are my beautiful little girl. You have grown to be a
splendid woman of excellence, and my eyes fill when I
see the virtue in your heart. Your eyes: don’t change
them. Your lips: how lovely when they part in prayer.
Your nose so perfect in form, your hands so gentle to
touch. I’ve caressed your face in your deepest sleep;
I’ve held your heart close to mine. Of all that lives
and breathes, you are the most like me.”

“Adam walked with me in the cool of the day and yet he
was lonely. He could not see me or touch me. He could
only feel me. So everything I wanted Adam to share and
experience with me, I fashioned in you: my holiness,
my strength, my purity, my love, my protection and
support. You are special because you are the extension
of me.”

“Man represents my image, woman – my emotions.
Together, you represent the totality of God. So man:
treat woman well. Love her, respect her, for she is
fragile. In hurting her, you hurt me. What you do to
her, you do to me. In crushing her, you only damage
your own heart, the heart of your Father and the heart
of her Father. Woman, support man. In humility, show
him the power of emotion I have given you. In gentle
quietness show your strength. In love, show him that
you are the rib that protects his inner self.”



I've been searching for this for a long time. I don't know who wrote it, but I think it best says what a Woman really is.

21 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ows3v6SVCI&feature=watch_response

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ows3v6SVCI&feature=watch_response

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried and True!!!

    If I had a mighty soul to keep...

    I'd say I is only 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why?

    Excellent first attempt...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl4Y4FWWkn0&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Tit for Tat"
    "Needle(h)art"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47EBLD-ISyc

    'Perl one knit two?'

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...and there's no room"...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D-DH9aT3bs

    Sure is amazing how far we can stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kitty pix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Day...or Ada(m)...needed and wasn't completed without an Eve(n).

    Punctuation and spelling and type is fun to play with...even the 'old metal' hot kind.

    With gentlemen wearing long-sleeved white shirts, rolled up to their elbows...even the smell of the place was rather nice and there was a constant beat.

    I was there to replace them (along with the brand new computer)...and they didn't like me 'til I spent the overtime on my own dime to learn a little of their craft.

    Twas fascinating and reminds of now...oh me, oh my.

    Tangents

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a couple of nerds...shy and coy'd and toy'd and ...

    Perhaps a brighter sun would shine if we dwell'd more within...closer to and more down to earth?

    Just seems that so much is 'exploited' and 'wasted' on want and wishes for more, greater space than would 'tis all we have and know and own...

    A little dot...with oil that runneth over...and wetlands and deserts and iceland and volcanoes and eruptions, and oceans and creatures so small.

    And all the wasted energy and effort and effort-even-esses...on some futile search...

    So many less.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qho15vV3Lz8&feature=related

    Gone into outerspace but not forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, Al no less will be playing another great part...

    My Mother begged me to give her something to help her pass.

    Guess she thought I had learned more than her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just noticed the Al Pacino role...who's gonna save man?

    It's up to Eve not Odd.

    My Mother passed with flying colours no less with ALS...seems it's linked to Mercury...and probably flour-science.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Carol you are kind too...or too, kind.

    We are all the same only difference is light and dark, right and wrong, black and white, reminds me of magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder how 'man' finally ended the English Alphabet with the letter 'zee?'

    Same with other 'languages' that alpha omega thang...

    Guess they knew when to quit?

    Or perhaps some Mother said, "Good Job Done?"

    The 'rib' is that we are all 'just one' and the same just different on the outside, perhaps?

    Ode to emote.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Mothers' Day, Carol!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479Ee_b_Pm4

    I just like, or really love this guy's music!

    I'm not all about 'rocks 'n a rolls royce.'

    And sometimes I used to just read the dictionary for fun.

    Some of it soaked in....I did say some.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What would happen if we all 'poured' out to just please?

    Same old world and so many babies getting born again today on the 'bottom'...and doesn't matter much lestat they feel themselves more worthy to be fed...

    Got bread?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thought of the perfect place to 'paste' this...
    (not written by me, sent to me...and I'm playing it forward)

    EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

    After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. "So, how is everything going?" inquired God.

    "It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

    It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain."

    And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc. She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more "symmetrically balanced".

    "That's a fair point," replied God, "But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away."

    And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.

    Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

    " Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?"

    "Just fantastic," she replied, "But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone."

    God thought for a moment and said, "You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you.
    Let's see.....where did I put that useless boob?"

    Now doesn't THAT make more sense than all that crap about the rib?

    Send to men with a sense of humor; and women who figure this makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THE CAROLE...

    A Master Piece....Peace....same thing...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDZyG0KJqik

    Time stands still yet for those that move us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A perfect man created everything...including a perfect woman...

    and universal...and paramount...and MTV...can Time Warner...

    AND BANKS...

    If I were in perfect balance I'd know it all.

    Pretty great just experimenting, though.

    GO GREEN...one dollar at a time.

    Never ever go into debt...'cept for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. THE PURE RAPTURE OF CRICKETS AND OWLS...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5itF5YHvw

    Some Pale Blue Dot that Carl didn't know 'til...perhaps near his last breath.

    THERE'S GOT TO MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  21. more than man (plural possessive or gentiles or muslims) will ever know!!!!

    It ain't in no book.

    For it really is what we feel and touch, or behold.

    I still believe in stern!!!!

    And Jets.

    ReplyDelete